Islamic Academy of Huntsville was founded as a nonprofit organization in 1997 and has been growing at a steady rate ever since! We value the ongoing support of individuals, parents, families and community members. The generous contributions made by our supporters allow us to continuously improve the programs we offer at our school, furthering our efforts towards academic excellence.
Here are many of the ways people choose to support the Islamic Academy of Huntsville:
- Monetary Contributions: We give supporters and the general community the opportunity to make Tax deductible contributions to support our school. Donations can be made out to “Islamic Academy of Huntsville” or IAH- and mail/drop to: IAH- 1645 Sparkman Drive, NW- Huntsville, AL 35816
- Matching Gift Programs: Many companies have matching gift programs in which a company will match the amount that you give/raise. Talk to your company about matching gifts so see how you can double your contribution.
- Sponsor a Child: We encourage community members to ‘sponsor a student’ by assisting with tuition fees for students in need of financial assistant. For more information on how to make educational accessible to students from low-income families, please contact us.
Convenient Ways to Send Your Donation
- Cash: We have a drop box or you can stop by the office during regular business hours.
- Checks/Money Orders Payable to: Islamic Academy of Huntsville
- Credit/Debit Card via PayPal:
You may also Mail your donations to:
Islamic Academy of Huntsville
1645 Sparkman Drive, NW
Huntsville, AL 35816
We thank you for expressing an interest in supporting our school.