IAH does not discriminate based on sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of any of its policies or programs. IAH admits students of any sex, race, religion, or nationality with priority given to the children of Muslim families. In case of space limitation, admission priority will be given to siblings of current students.
Requirements for Registration
- A child must be two years and six months old at the time of registration. The child must be toilet trained prior to the admission to the program.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $100.00 has to be paid at the time of registration to reserve a seat for the child.
- If a pre-school student misses the school for a month or more, and does not pay the required tuition fee, the student has to be re-registered. At the time of re-registration, the admission will depend on spot availability in pre-school.
Kindergarten and above:
- The student must be five on or before September 1st for Kindergarten.
- Students transferring from other schools must submit certified copies of most recent transcripts and school reports from other school or they have to complete the form “REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF PREVIOUS SCHOOL RECORDS”.
- All new students may be tested to assess their command of English language. Acceptance may be influenced by the test results.
- After accepting a child, if it is determined that he/she has inadequately familiarity with the English language, the child may be asked to transfer to an ESL program as such programs are not available at IAH.
- After accepting a child, if it is determined that he/she has emotional or behavioral problems and/or severe learning disabilities, the child may be asked to leave as Special Education programs are not available at IAH to meet the needs of these children.