IAH does not discriminate based on sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of any of its policies or programs. IAH admits students of any sex, race, religion, or nationality. In case of space limitation, admission priority will be given to siblings of current students.
or you can download the application here.
Requirements for Registration
- A child must be two years and six months old at the time of registration. The child must be toilet trained prior to the admission to the program.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $100.00 has to be paid at the time of registration to reserve a seat for the child.
- If a pre-school student misses the school for a month or more, and does not pay the required tuition fee, the student has to be re-registered. At the time of re-registration, the admission will depend on spot availability in pre-school.
Kindergarten – 6th Grade:
- The student must be five on or before December 31st for Kindergarten.
- A non-refundable registration fee for each child has to be paid at the time of registration to reserve a seat for the child. (*Please contact the office to see check the availability and registration fee.)
- Students transferring from other schools must submit certified copies of most recent transcripts and school reports from other school or they have to complete the form “REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF PREVIOUS SCHOOL RECORDS”.