IAH proudly uses Renaissance Star 360® to assess levels of each student and to provide them with a personalized goal to work toward to. When you know precisely what students already understand, it’s easier to plan what to teach next. Renaissance Star 360® assessments provide achievement and growth data you need for screening, progress monitoring, and guiding instruction in the least amount of testing time.
- Accelerated Reader 360 engages K12 students in independent and close reading practice. They complete close reading activities built into nonfiction articles, choose their own independent reading books, and take short reading comprehension quizzes. Students work toward personalized reading goals and grow!
- Renaissance Accelerated Math® provides deep math practice at the unique levels students need in order for them to grow—from foundational skills to grade-level standards. It’s the key to mastering math: Building incremental confidence. Once students feel confident, they open up to mathematical discourse in the classroom and productive struggle in their practice, to enrich their math experience.
ACT Aspire is used as IAH standardized testing and it provides the following:
- a standards-based system of assessments to monitor progress toward college and career readiness from grade 3 through early high school, connecting each grade level to the next
- school-wide assessment, data management and reporting functions for all students, aggregated and disaggregated groups of learners, and the individual learner
- alignment with the ACT College Readiness Benchmarks
- student outcomes aligned to the Domain and Cluster reporting categories of the Common Core State Standards
Our Staff use STI/ CHalkable/Information Now to keep and maintain student information system, learning management system, digital gradebook, behavior rewards, food service management, donor development, student billing and tuition, admissions, and health records in an extremely accessible way. As parents you are able to log in to your student portal and review all ongoing grades, and activities. For more information, please contact your student’ s teacher.